Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

.
.
.
ofallon_guy_age_30: Hi I was wondering if a guy offered to let you facesit on him all day without any time limmits and eat you all you want no strings attached. would you do it
aural_fixations: that's the second time you've wondered that to me.
aural_fixations: This is the second time I'm telling you that I am not interested.
ofallon_guy_age_30: bots dont remember names
aural_fixations: I am not a bot, and neither are you.
ofallon_guy_age_30: no the program sending the im is
aural_fixations: You have a program sending that to women?
ofallon_guy_age_30: yes to find the oppenminded ones
aural_fixations: I see.
aural_fixations: Well stop messaging me with it.
aural_fixations: I have a boyfriend. I am not interested.
ofallon_guy_age_30: just iggy it please cause It does not remember your name if you in the room and fit the profile type it will pm you so iggy it plz
aural_fixations: fit the profile type??
ofallon_guy_age_30: your age an ocation is preprogrammed in to pnm those with matching ages between 18 -45
aural_fixations: I see.
aural_fixations: What if someone said yes to you, and she has a yeast infection?
ofallon_guy_age_30: do you seriously think im going to go right to it i like to know more about people than that
ofallon_guy_age_30: like last hiv screen do they bathe lol
aural_fixations: she could lie.
ofallon_guy_age_30: well if she dont bathe ill know it before she gets near to me doing that and i do like to go out for dinner and things like that im not saying ill incvite someone over to do it tonight i want to know someone first
aural_fixations: I see.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home