Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

.
.
.
It's funny when people think they are getting to me. This girl obviously is jealous of the attention she thinks I'm getting and wanted to be in my blog. So I will let her have her glory.


blazer_goddess03: you really get off on posting what people say to you on the net huh? Well you know what, you're not the only person who gets perverts talking to them! All girls do, and another thing, you need to get over yourself already, you aren't all that, and you need a real job, to know what its like to earn your stuff, and get off welfare so I can quit paying for you and your kid, it's not our fault you're a whore and got pregnant and cant take care of him yourself, and your b/f looks like a 12 year old, and acts like one too have a great day!
blazer_goddess03: and go ahead and pretend you're busy, so you don't have to answer me, tatah
aural_fixations: I was afk.
aural_fixations: Anyway... thanks. You're so charming. Tah.
blazer_goddess03: sorry, truth hurts
blazer_goddess03: Tah
aural_fixations: No wonder I feel great.
blazer_goddess03: so, you have sex with people to get what you want, a lot of people do it, it's ok, really
aural_fixations: I don't put out.
blazer_goddess03: denial is the first step
aural_fixations: Exactly. I'm sure the phone book has some nice referrals for you.
aural_fixations: Get back to me when you know what you're talking about.
aural_fixations: You know.. like.. have "proof" that I'm on welfare.
blazer_goddess03: you are in denial about having sex for gifts and money
aural_fixations: Let me know that list of people I've banged for gifts and money.
blazer_goddess03: probably everyone you've blogged
aural_fixations: I must have blogged you somewhere.
blazer_goddess03: and you just change the conversation, to make yourself look good
aural_fixations: Poor thing.
blazer_goddess03: no, really you haven't
aural_fixations: Denial.
blazer_goddess03: you havent blogged me on any of my names to be honest wtih ya
aural_fixations: You are in absolute denial.
aural_fixations: I'm sure I have.
aural_fixations: Otherwise you wouldn't be lashing out as you are.
blazer_goddess03: i know under one name, i gave you your b/f's address and phone number, b/c you should never use first and last names in screennames
blazer_goddess03: you havent blooged me, trust me
aural_fixations: Nobody has ever given me his address and phone number.
aural_fixations:
aural_fixations: You can go ahead and try right now.
aural_fixations: Mike Bircher.
blazer_goddess03: he lives in st.charles
aural_fixations: doy.
aural_fixations: That's listed in his profile as well.
blazer_goddess03: ok hold on while i look it up again
aural_fixations: address. phone number. go ahead.
blazer_goddess03: chill the fuck out, i'm looking it up, oooo i must be trashy now, b/c i cuzz
aural_fixations: yes.
aural_fixations: I'm waiting.
aural_fixations: Would you like me to save you time?
blazer_goddess03: riiiight, you wouldnt give it to me, b/c you are afraid he might actually meet someone his age, who knows how to have fun, instead of being a stuck up cunt
aural_fixations: NO worries here.
aural_fixations: I'm waiting.
aural_fixations: Where is it?
blazer_goddess03: give it to me, if you sooooo not afraid to
aural_fixations: I'll let you prove yourself.
aural_fixations: I have no plans on giving you his phone number or address. I simply said I could save you time.
blazer_goddess03:

Michael Bircher

1372 Chouteau Ave Fl 2
Saint Louis, MO 63103-3123
Tel.: (314) 858-8528




aural_fixations: Wrong.
aural_fixations: That isn't even in st charles.
blazer_goddess03: riiiiight
aural_fixations: 63103 is a city zip code.
blazer_goddess03: no fucking shit
blazer_goddess03: 63033 is also a city zip code, dumbass
aural_fixations: He doesn't live in an apartment.
aural_fixations: 63103 is NOT st charles.
blazer_goddess03: riiight, i forgot he lives with mommy and daddy
aural_fixations: No, he doesn't.
blazer_goddess03: in denial again
aural_fixations: anyway.
aural_fixations: I'm waiting for you to show me his address and phone number.
blazer_goddess03: its ok, lots of 23 year old that are fucking 31 year olds live with parents
aural_fixations: Like you said you have before.
blazer_goddess03: you really think he's with you b/c he loves you??? wrong, he's with you, so he can tell his friends he's fucking a 31 year old
aural_fixations: Oh.
aural_fixations: Poor me.
blazer_goddess03: but it's ok, b/c you're just using him for what he can buy you, real love comes from within, not what people can buy you sweetcakes
aural_fixations: Oh.
aural_fixations: wow.
blazer_goddess03: and i really doubt you have fribomyalsia, im thinking you're using that to get attention too
aural_fixations: Fibromyalgia.
aural_fixations: Again, proof, dear idiot.
blazer_goddess03: i can say i have fibromyalgia to get attention too, it's not that hard
aural_fixations: Oh.
blazer_goddess03: so why dont you get over yourself already? why do all this stuff for attention? were you abused as a child, and this is your way of acting out?
aural_fixations: Poop.
blazer_goddess03: yes you remind me of poop
blazer_goddess03: you remind me of baby poop
aural_fixations: chickens and monkeys.
aural_fixations: I'm bored with you.
aural_fixations: Bye.
blazer_goddess03: thats good dear, go blog me now, have fun Tah
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home