Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

.
.
.
bond_janespond: why did u lie to me?
bond_janespond: thanks u are very decent and kind
bond_janespond: byee
aural_fixations: who the heck are you?
aural_fixations: and what did i "lie" about?
bond_janespond: u promised not to see him anymore
aural_fixations: See who??
bond_janespond: but u broke the promise
bond_janespond: dont try to be smart
bond_janespond: i know u are very smart
aural_fixations: I have no idea what you're talking about.
bond_janespond: come hun..why do u do this to me
bond_janespond: have i ever lied to u or cheated?
aural_fixations: I have no idea who you are.
aural_fixations: Go away.
aural_fixations: Quit wasting my time.
aural_fixations: You're annoying.
bond_janespond: and what do u think u are doin to me..
aural_fixations: I don't CARE what you think I am doing to you.
bond_janespond: if u dont like me u cud have said o
aural_fixations: I don't like you.
bond_janespond: why the drama
aural_fixations: I have no idea who you are, and already, I don't like you.
bond_janespond: but i like you very much
aural_fixations: I don't care.
aural_fixations: I think you're stupid.
aural_fixations: Leave me alone.
aural_fixations: You're obviously not even American.
bond_janespond: coz now u have somebody not so stupid
aural_fixations: Quit wasting my time, you foreign goon.
bond_janespond: soon u will find out who is stupid
aural_fixations: I already know. You.
aural_fixations: You are stupid.
aural_fixations: For messaging someone you don't even know, playing this game.
bond_janespond: are u stupid now already..too ssoon?
aural_fixations: And now, I have won the game, and I am bored with you.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home