Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

.
.
.
singleguyl6: i hav sam phone wt your #
aural_fixations: what?
singleguyl6: i hav sam phone wt your #
singleguyl6: same
aural_fixations: you don't know my phone number.
singleguyl6: tell me
aural_fixations: no.
singleguyl6: plz i call u
aural_fixations: I don't want you to call me.
singleguyl6: yes baby plz
aural_fixations: No. Stop asking. It's really annoying.
singleguyl6: u r so special
aural_fixations: You're booted off my cam.
aural_fixations: Now go away.
singleguyl6: bitch u ant all taht
aural_fixations: Isn't that funny how you changed your mind?
singleguyl6: your a stuck up bitch
aural_fixations: You were all up on me til I rejected you.
aural_fixations: What happened to "singleguyl6: u r so special"?
singleguyl6: u do tha t to ever one
aural_fixations: what happened to you BEGGING me for my phone number?
aural_fixations: Desperate. I knew you were an idiot.
singleguyl6: u r playing hard to get
singleguyl6: i lik that
aural_fixations: I'm not PLAYING anything.
aural_fixations: I don't like you.
aural_fixations: You won't have me.
singleguyl6: u don lik any one
aural_fixations: For you, I am IMPOSSIBLE to get.
aural_fixations: I like lots of people. Just not you.
singleguyl6: u don't even lik your shiff
aural_fixations: I don't like your lack of gramatical skills.
singleguyl6: u alto talk
singleguyl6: lising to wt u say
aural_fixations: Goodbye.
singleguyl6: no plz im really sorry
singleguyl6: i lik that u forwerd
aural_fixations: I said... Goodbye.
singleguyl6: noooo
aural_fixations: That means, I don't want to talk to you anymore.
singleguyl6: noooooo
singleguyl6: plzzzzz
aural_fixations: *ignore*
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home