Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

.
.
.
anne_is_bi: hi
aural_fixations: hi.
anne_is_bi: my apologies
aural_fixations: lol
anne_is_bi: i read your reply. lol
anne_is_bi: u have a bf
aural_fixations: yes.
anne_is_bi: omg
anne_is_bi: the pics
anne_is_bi: girl u aer a hottie
anne_is_bi: u dont look 31
aural_fixations: thanks
anne_is_bi: u r so adorable
anne_is_bi: luv the glasses
anne_is_bi: and what a cute butt
aural_fixations: thanks.
anne_is_bi: so you got pics of bf??
aural_fixations: yes. you've seen them.
anne_is_bi: any nudes? lol
aural_fixations: Not that I'll share with anyone.
anne_is_bi: ok
anne_is_bi: i understand
anne_is_bi: sorry for being greedy
aural_fixations: Do you know this is about the 5th time you've messaged me and asked me the same questions and said the same things?
aural_fixations: same compliments on the same pictures.
aural_fixations: same conversation. same apologies.
anne_is_bi: lol
aural_fixations: it's like you're stuck in a time warp, and you don't know you've talked to me before.
anne_is_bi: i cant help it
anne_is_bi: u r such a hottie
anne_is_bi: love that face
anne_is_bi: and that butt
aural_fixations: If you think I'm so HOT.. you'd THINK you would REMEMBER me.
aural_fixations: I remember you, sight unseen.
aural_fixations: Merely on annoyance factor.
aural_fixations: So why don't you remember to NOT MESSAGE ME anymore?
aural_fixations: Got it?
anne_is_bi: i wont bother u again
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home