Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

.
.
.

beume18: u ever caught your b/f jacking ?
aural_fixations: he would never steal a car.
beume18: lol
beume18: have u ever caught your b/f jacking his cock ?
aural_fixations: No. I prefer he aim elsewhere.
beume18: how often do u make your b/f cum ?
aural_fixations: What's with all the personal questions that I'm obviously not going to answer?
beume18: u ever made your b/f cum in a public place ?
aural_fixations: I'm not answering sexual questions.
aural_fixations: Move on.
beume18: do u shave your vagina ?
aural_fixations: Goodbye, little man.
beume18: its not little
aural_fixations: Any man who doesn't respect a lady, is little.
beume18: no my cocks big
aural_fixations: I don't care about your chicken.
beume18: my penis is prolly larger than your b/fs
aural_fixations: Do you think this kind of talk turns a lady like me on?
beume18: i`m just tellin u my cock could please u better
aural_fixations: It isn't a penis that pleases a woman. It's intelligence. And obviously, you haven't any.
beume18: i have intelligence ,,,,,,, u know your pussies getting wet
aural_fixations: No, it isn't.
aural_fixations: You couldn't stand a chance with me.
aural_fixations: And now, I'm going to show everyone that very fact at http://noctourna.blogspot.com
aural_fixations: tah *ignore*
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home