Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, March 01, 2004

.
.
.
*** sometimes i just feel like arguing. heh***
stereoguyz: hi
aural_fixations: hi
stereoguyz: how u doin
stereoguyz: still the same announcement
stereoguyz:
aural_fixations: yup
stereoguyz: ppl dnt stop
aural_fixations: nope.
stereoguyz: u cud b lil nicer though
stereoguyz: call them bro
aural_fixations: It isn't mean.
stereoguyz:
stereoguyz: but u knw
stereoguyz: guyz r like this
stereoguyz: u turn on yr cam
stereoguyz: but u dnt even smile
stereoguyz: wats with that
aural_fixations: so? i'm not a gameshow hostess. i'm not obligated to smile if it isn't my mood.
stereoguyz: but u hardly smile
stereoguyz: its not abt gameshow
stereoguyz: laughin is one thing
stereoguyz: but how hard is it to give some1 a smile
aural_fixations: that's just my personality. if someone doesn't like it, they don't have to watch my cam.
stereoguyz: why u alwayz get bak to cam
stereoguyz: this aint yr personality
stereoguyz: i saw yr pics
aural_fixations: it IS my personality.
stereoguyz: u r smiling in all of them
aural_fixations: i'm smiling... for a picture.
stereoguyz: okay
stereoguyz: so u alwayz need a reason
aural_fixations: the cam is at my computer. i don't sit and work at my computer smiling.
aural_fixations: quit grilling me about my personality and smiling.
aural_fixations: if you don't like it, you don't have to talk to me.
stereoguyz: see thats the reason guyz run after yr ass
stereoguyz: u annoy them
stereoguyz: i mean since we r living
stereoguyz: y not have fun n smile
stereoguyz: n not sayin
stereoguyz: smile all the time
stereoguyz: u r like u dnt wanna smile
aural_fixations: you to it then.
aural_fixations: i smile when i feel like it.
stereoguyz: on purpose
stereoguyz: k turn on yr cam
aural_fixations: no.
stereoguyz: then smile
aural_fixations: i'm not in the mood.
aural_fixations: i don't take orders.
aural_fixations: i smile when i FEEL like it.
stereoguyz: again
stereoguyz: that wasnt order
stereoguyz: i said that as a friend
aural_fixations: then drop it.
aural_fixations: you're not my friend.
stereoguyz: y r u so uptight
aural_fixations: you're some guy annoying me on the net.
stereoguyz: i never annoy ne1
stereoguyz: i m juzz being friendly
aural_fixations: you're annoying me.
stereoguyz: c'mon now
stereoguyz: drop it
aural_fixations: exactly.
stereoguyz: u know u r not mean kind
stereoguyz: y u act mean then
aural_fixations: dude. leave me alone.
stereoguyz: see there
stereoguyz: wat did i say now
stereoguyz: wat wud u do if i leave u alone
aural_fixations: i'm asking you nicely now, to please leave me alone. i'm telling you nicely that you annoy me.
stereoguyz: sit n think
stereoguyz: but y cant we b friends
aural_fixations: i would continue my other conversations that aren't annoying me.
stereoguyz: y u alwayz tryin to humiliate me
aural_fixations: i want you to leave me alone. you can't handle that.
aural_fixations: that's why you feel humiliated.
stereoguyz: but i know u r nice
aural_fixations: yes. i am. and i am also blunt and straighforward.
stereoguyz: i understand that
stereoguyz: but i dnt wanna see u naked
aural_fixations: your problem is you don't accept what i tell you.
stereoguyz: i juzz wanna talk
aural_fixations: i tell you i don't want to smile, that it's my personality and you keep on needling me about it. that is annoying.
stereoguyz: okay fine
stereoguyz: dont smile
aural_fixations: and that is why i don't want to talk to you.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home