Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

.
.
.
rozzoalone22: hey was up sexy
aural_fixations: hi
rozzoalone22: how r u tonight
aural_fixations: fine
rozzoalone22: so u dont work
aural_fixations: nope
rozzoalone22: y not it keeps u busy
aural_fixations: I don't want to work.
rozzoalone22: is there a reason r u rich or have a rich boyfreind
aural_fixations: I'm taken care of.
rozzoalone22: so am i but i still work i am in the army
rozzoalone22: as a mechanic
aural_fixations: cool
rozzoalone22: so what u do for fun
aural_fixations: shop
rozzoalone22: u sound like a rich daddys girl
aural_fixations: I guess.
rozzoalone22: better yet i think u r lazy and dont wanna do any thing u r a bad example of a girl with money
aural_fixations: ok.
rozzoalone22: that dosnt bother u
aural_fixations: It's your opinion. I don't know you. Your opinion doesn't mean anything to me. Why would it bother me?
rozzoalone22: u r a bitch proberly a slut to see ya bye hore
aural_fixations: bye bye.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home