Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, February 23, 2004

.
.
.
superchargerdtrans_am: hey
aural_fixations: hi
superchargerdtrans_am: sup babygurl
aural_fixations: drying my hair
superchargerdtrans_am: koo hey do me a faver gurl
aural_fixations: what
superchargerdtrans_am: will u get on cam foe
superchargerdtrans_am: me'
aural_fixations: i am already
superchargerdtrans_am: ok
superchargerdtrans_am: u care about removeing some items
aural_fixations: I dont show.
superchargerdtrans_am: dam come on gurl shit
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: If you want that, go away. It isn't happening.
superchargerdtrans_am: u fine tho
aural_fixations: Thanks. But I'm still not showing.
superchargerdtrans_am: hey u gota man
aural_fixations: yes.
aural_fixations: And even if I didn't have a man, I still wouldn't show.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home