Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

.
.
.
WHY do people feel the need to analyze me?? This cat's a moron.


nobody2003m: hi
aural_fixations: hi.
nobody2003m: how are you
aural_fixations: aggitated.
nobody2003m: why
aural_fixations: that's just the day.
nobody2003m: what happened
aural_fixations: nothing i care to talk about.
nobody2003m: i think you want to
aural_fixations: you're wrong.
nobody2003m: i'm never wrong
aural_fixations: anyway.
nobody2003m: who are you mad at
aural_fixations: I'm not discussing it.
aural_fixations: If this conversation is going to be you prodding me, and me denying you, we should stop talking now to save time.
nobody2003m: i like to poke and prod
aural_fixations: I don't care if you like it or not. I'm not discussing it with you.
nobody2003m: i read Sigmund Freud's on Psychoanalysis when i was 18
aural_fixations: Ok.
nobody2003m: i studied history too
aural_fixations: nice.
nobody2003m: and social science
aural_fixations: cool.
nobody2003m: you just need alittle tuning
aural_fixations: I need you to find a subject that cares to be analyzed or fixed.
aural_fixations: I LIKE how I am.
nobody2003m: sure
aural_fixations: I'm not here to fit your standards of what is "normal".
nobody2003m: normal doesn't exist
aural_fixations: If you can't ACCEPT me for who and what I am, don't message me anymore.
nobody2003m: your the one that said they were aggitated
aural_fixations: people have moods.
nobody2003m: sorry i was concerned
aural_fixations: aggitated is one of them.
aural_fixations: Let me have my moods.
nobody2003m: its a female thing
nobody2003m: i forgot
aural_fixations: like men don't have moods.
nobody2003m: not like women
aural_fixations: Ok.
nobody2003m: are you bipolar
aural_fixations: No.
nobody2003m: sounds like you might be
aural_fixations: Sounds like you might be.
aural_fixations: Oh.. hey... I'm going to go. I just found someone cool to talk to. See ya.
nobody2003m: right
aural_fixations: I'm putting you on ignore. You're an idiot. Bye. :)
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home