Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

.
.
.
musharraf_nadeem2001: hi
musharraf_nadeem2001: how are u?
musharraf_nadeem2001: wana see my cock ?
musharraf_nadeem2001: cam too cam?
aural_fixations: you have a chicken?
musharraf_nadeem2001: no
musharraf_nadeem2001: but i have 8 inch
aural_fixations: 8 isnches of money?
musharraf_nadeem2001: yes i mean cock
aural_fixations: chicken.
musharraf_nadeem2001:
musharraf_nadeem2001: pines
musharraf_nadeem2001: open cam dear
musharraf_nadeem2001: i want see your beauty face
aural_fixations: What cam?
musharraf_nadeem2001: hi
musharraf_nadeem2001: like me cam to cam?
aural_fixations: hai. make no sexii chat. i no have cam this on computer.
aural_fixations: cam different computer on still hate sexii chat. stab you little wangy.
aural_fixations: meatgrinder.
aural_fixations: rrrRRRRrRRRRrRRRRRRrrrr chop chop.
musharraf_nadeem2001: i have little?
musharraf_nadeem2001: if you no belive so chek.
aural_fixations: Ok.
aural_fixations: Where is it?
musharraf_nadeem2001: open cam
musharraf_nadeem2001: ok
aural_fixations: I can't even see the invite, it's that little.
musharraf_nadeem2001: i have 8 inch
aural_fixations: 8 inches of lies.
musharraf_nadeem2001: no i am not lier
musharraf_nadeem2001: i think your pussy not accept 8 inch right
musharraf_nadeem2001: i think you pussy tight
aural_fixations: I think you dork.
aural_fixations: you go now.
aural_fixations: you waste my time.
musharraf_nadeem2001: ok if you no want no problem.
musharraf_nadeem2001: but really my cock 8
musharraf_nadeem2001: ok dear can i kiss your soft lips
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: u annoy me.
aural_fixations: u a dork. sexii chat away from me u.
musharraf_nadeem2001: i am dork but my heart is good.
aural_fixations: u dumbdumb poop.
aural_fixations: understand me.
aural_fixations: go now.
aural_fixations: away.
aural_fixations: me no like u.
musharraf_nadeem2001:
musharraf_nadeem2001:
musharraf_nadeem2001: ok chek my photo ok.
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: ur not good e nuff 4 me.
aural_fixations: i want not u
aural_fixations: u go now
aural_fixations: u be here 4 owa.
musharraf_nadeem2001: 25 age
musharraf_nadeem2001: i am full strong
aural_fixations: full strong of idiocy.
aural_fixations: full, strong, and not interesting.
aural_fixations: full, strong, and rejected.
aural_fixations: good bye.
musharraf_nadeem2001:
aural_fixations: *ignore*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home