Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

.
.
.
ronjr2637: hello there pretty eyes
aural_fixations: hi
ronjr2637: how are you to day
aural_fixations: fine
ronjr2637: can i plsz ask you one thing
aural_fixations: what.
ronjr2637: i am die to see you blow me a kiss on your cam ok
aural_fixations: no.
ronjr2637: why not
aural_fixations: You're not my boyfriend.
ronjr2637: how will he no
aural_fixations: go away.
ronjr2637: fibe be a snob
aural_fixations: I will.
ronjr2637: that is why you dont have a man rigth there
aural_fixations: He's at work.
ronjr2637: hmmm sure ok
ronjr2637: hmmm o a money hunger woman that all she cares a bout is money
aural_fixations: Yeah.
aural_fixations: You got me pegged.
aural_fixations: Darn it.
ronjr2637: sad
aural_fixations: Yeah.
aural_fixations: You shouldn't talk to me anymore. I am bad.
ronjr2637: you dont have a man why do you lie
aural_fixations: If you don't believe me, I don't care.
ronjr2637: you mite have a ruber doll no man
aural_fixations: Even if I was single, I STILL wouldn't blow you a kiss. I don't like you.
aural_fixations: You don't interest me.
aural_fixations: I only blow kisses to attractive, cool men with respectable personalities. You're none of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home