Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

.
.
.
alone_shy30: do u have a oral fixation?
aural_fixations: no. I have an AURAL fixation.
alone_shy30: what is an aural fixation
aural_fixations: look it up.
alone_shy30: i'm not smart enough for all that
aural_fixations: obviously.
alone_shy30: yeppers
aural_fixations: aural means "of the ear". i like music.
alone_shy30: that is cool but not nearly as much fun
aural_fixations: It is more fun for me.
alone_shy30: your man doesnt' return the fav?
aural_fixations: I don't talk about sex.
alone_shy30: ah i'm sorry but dling is illegle so there is nothing else to od
aural_fixations: I see.
aural_fixations: Find someone else to talk about sex with. I'm having plenty of other good nonsexual conversations here.
alone_shy30: your to young to be thinking that way
aural_fixations: Age has nothing to do with it.
aural_fixations: Being 31, being 81.... I won't talk about sex with someone I'm not involved with.
aural_fixations: It isn't anyone else's business.
alone_shy30: who said anything about the truth... this is the net lies are better and more fun
aural_fixations: I don't have sexual conversations.
aural_fixations: Stop wasting my time if that's what you want.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home