Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

.
.
.

squid1229: howdy
aural_fixations: hi
squid1229: your automated reply gets too the point
aural_fixations: that's the goal.
squid1229: are you sure
aural_fixations: indeed.
squid1229: what are you doing?
aural_fixations: reading the news.
squid1229: post dispatch
aural_fixations: cnn
squid1229: whats going on in the world?
aural_fixations: read cnn.com
squid1229: im more interested in you
aural_fixations: ah
aural_fixations: nothing to report here.
squid1229: you didnt make the news of the world
aural_fixations: I prefer my life to be uneventful.
squid1229: tell me other things you prefer
aural_fixations: I dunno.
squid1229: why not
aural_fixations: You'll have to be more specific.
squid1229: suprise me
aural_fixations: If you don't have a specific question, I have no answer.
squid1229: why isnt your cam on?
aural_fixations: I don't feel like being pelted with PMs.
squid1229: well just turn it on for me
aural_fixations: No thanks. I'm not in the mood to be on cam right now.
squid1229: what you got on?
aural_fixations: tshirt and running pants.
squid1229: you should slide out of those
aural_fixations: goodbye.
squid1229: are u leaving?
squid1229: ?
aural_fixations: I am not going to talk about anything sexual.
squid1229: i dnt think we were
aural_fixations: Don't patronize me.
aural_fixations: Don't say crap like "slide out of those" clothes.
squid1229: that bothered you
aural_fixations: Yes.
squid1229: im sorryguess i seen you dufferently
aural_fixations: I am not a flirt. I don't talk sexual. I am very uptight when it comes to that. Now you know.
squid1229: you leed on that way that is confusing
aural_fixations: I don't lead anything.
squid1229: so not a chance
aural_fixations: Not a chance what so ever.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home