Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, March 22, 2004

.
.
.
bicur_girl_in_mo: Hey...I have been looking off and on for a while...for a girl I can trust to have some fun with my boyfriend for me in St. Louis while I am in KC...Just need to find someone that is nice, attractive, not a nutcase, not a slut...but just wants to try something different. I can explain more if you are maybe interested.
aural_fixations: *siiigh*.
aural_fixations: blah blah blah.
aural_fixations: nail through head of penis.
aural_fixations: blah blah blah.. don't cover hospital bills...
aural_fixations: blah blah blah. how many times are you going to message me with that crap?
aural_fixations: I actually don't even believe that there IS a "girlfriend". I think you're the guy.
aural_fixations: hm?
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home