Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Saturday, March 20, 2004

.
.
.
steponmythroat: have you ever stepped on anyone's throat?
mikeybirchersgirl> not that i recall.
steponmythroat> would you do it?
mikeybirchersgirl> I have no reason to do that.
aural_fixations> why.
steponmythroat: i think its fascinating
aural_fixations> I see.
aural_fixations> I might do it for A LOT of money.
steponmythroat> how much is a lot of money?
aural_fixations> 500.
steponmythroat> what exactly would you do for 500?
aural_fixations> well, step on a throat of course.
aural_fixations> That's it.
steponmythroat> how long for?
aural_fixations> Until I felt that it was enough.
aural_fixations> Probably a few seconds. Less than 30.
steponmythroat> would you do it for 2 minutes?
aural_fixations> maybe.
steponmythroat> would you enjoy doing it?
aural_fixations: I would enjoy getting the money.
steponmythroat: i bet
steponmythroat: how tall are you?
aural_fixations: 5*3
steponmythroat: your shoe size?
aural_fixations: 7
steponmythroat: you would be easy to handle
aural_fixations: There would be no handling of me.
aural_fixations: I'd simply get my money and step on your throat. That's it.
aural_fixations: Of course, I'd bring bodyguards.
steponmythroat: i meant handling you on my throat
aural_fixations: I see.
steponmythroat: i like it full weight
steponmythroat: would you be willing to do it till i pass out?
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: I'm not going to do it at all. I've decided I'm not interested.
steponmythroat: ok
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home