Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

.
.
.
jappa23: hey
jappa23: asl
jappa23: 23 m st louis here
jappa23: u like younger men??
aural_fixations: not interested.
jappa23: u dont like 23 year olds?
aural_fixations: I am not on the market.
aural_fixations: I'm not looking. I'm not interested.
jappa23: i know
jappa23: u dont wanna talk?
aural_fixations: Age doesn't matter to talk.
jappa23: i dunno
jappa23: u look very pretty
aural_fixations: thanks
jappa23: i like women with glasses
jappa23: a lotta people dont like glasses but i thibk they make women look sophisticated
aural_fixations: thanks
jappa23: u look a lot younger than 31
jappa23: u look my age
jappa23: lol
aural_fixations: thanks
jappa23: u got a nice body too?
jappa23: i bet
aural_fixations:
aural_fixations: you'll just have to wonder.
jappa23:
jappa23: u cant even stand for a sec
aural_fixations: nope
jappa23: thats kinda weak
aural_fixations: oh well.
jappa23: hehe
jappa23: u a virgin?
aural_fixations: I have a 5 year old son.
jappa23: whats ur fav position?
aural_fixations: I don't talk about sex.
jappa23: u dont like sex?
aural_fixations: I don't talk about sex.
jappa23: but do u like it?
aural_fixations: I don't talk about sex. Therefore, I am not answering any sexual questions.
jappa23: but all im wonderign is what u are afraid of?
jappa23: with me
jappa23: just wondering
aural_fixations: Not "afraid" of anything.
aural_fixations: It's a private subject.
jappa23: cuz ii think u are beautiful
aural_fixations: And I don't talk about it.
jappa23: and u think im some rapist lol
aural_fixations: I don't think that.
aural_fixations: I think it isn't any of your business. And I don't talk about sex with anyone.
jappa23: but dont u like to have fun?
jappa23: private fun?
aural_fixations: I don't talk about that.
jappa23: u are lame babe
aural_fixations: Nobody's keeping you here.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home