Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

.
.
.
stlmalehotlips: what can i do for you?
aural_fixations: Buy me a car.
stlmalehotlips: that will cost in favors lol
aural_fixations: You didn't say anything about that.
stlmalehotlips: lol, why dont your bf buy you a car
aural_fixations: He already did.
aural_fixations: I want another one.
stlmalehotlips: if you were my gf i would by you two
aural_fixations: That's sweet.
stlmalehotlips: do you have a single sister
aural_fixations: I have a married sister and 4 single brothers.
stlmalehotlips: maybe you should reconsider a mate, i love your smile
stlmalehotlips: beautiful dark eyes
aural_fixations: I already have the mate I want.
aural_fixations: Thank you.
stlmalehotlips: does he spoil you
aural_fixations: definitely
stlmalehotlips: your worth it i bet
aural_fixations: I'd like to think I am.
stlmalehotlips: maybe you could set me up with a friend
stlmalehotlips: where in stlouis are you from
aural_fixations: All my friends are married, or male. I doubt you're into married chicks.
aural_fixations: south county
stlmalehotlips: im cool with married chicks if they are
stlmalehotlips: im in south stlouis city
aural_fixations: whoa.
stlmalehotlips: i dont talk
aural_fixations: I couldn't do that.
stlmalehotlips: you can do anything you want, and anything you want with me.
aural_fixations: I want not to do something like that. lol
stlmalehotlips: you could let me give you oral pleasure
aural_fixations: I have a boyfriend. I'm not really into oral anyway.
stlmalehotlips: let me worship your feet and suck your toes, thats innocent lol
stlmalehotlips: show me your feet on cam im crazy about womens feet
aural_fixations: Oh.
aural_fixations: I get paid for that kinda cam.
stlmalehotlips: come on its innocent, why not show your cute toes off
aural_fixations: Because why do it for free, when I get paid by my submissives?
stlmalehotlips: ill pay you if you let me lick your pussy and suck your toes
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: I'm not going to cheat on my boyfriend.
stlmalehotlips: you wont be doing anything , i will
aural_fixations: I will not allow any cheating.
aural_fixations: I am not interested.
stlmalehotlips: how about if you just spit on me, is that cheating
aural_fixations: I won't meet to be close enough to spit on you. lol
aural_fixations: Besides, spitting is yucky. I don't do that.
stlmalehotlips: you can pee on me
aural_fixations: I'm not interested.
aural_fixations: Are you a salesman?
stlmalehotlips: are you a prune
aural_fixations: Prude.
aural_fixations: Yes.
stlmalehotlips: you need to see my big cock
aural_fixations: I'm not interested.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home