Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

.
. ***someone was very upset that I blogged him. HA HA HA. To bette understand this entry, see the one below it.
.

stone_cold_newyork: u are a bitch
aural_fixations: Thanks.
stone_cold_newyork: i know how to screw bitched like u in my bed
aural_fixations: Obviously not. You couldn't even get me to be your friend.
stone_cold_newyork: i can screw ur ass all night and will give u nice time
aural_fixations: No.
stone_cold_newyork: hey u are scerd of my nasty and big dick
stone_cold_newyork: u can make u ride on my hard and big dick all night
aural_fixations: I'm not scared of ANYONES imagination.
stone_cold_newyork: hey i bet u can be a great rider
stone_cold_newyork: hey u like to ride?
aural_fixations: You are great blog material. Keep it up.
stone_cold_newyork: i am sure u would liek to ride on me
stone_cold_newyork: and u know i am a great licker....nasty blowjobber
aural_fixations: No. Like I said. You couldn't even bait me to be your friend with lots of money.
stone_cold_newyork: well i think u are not worh that money
stone_cold_newyork: i can get a bitch like u without paying her
stone_cold_newyork: i can imagine the colour of ur pussy,,,,just pink enough to make me horny
aural_fixations: I was born without a torso.
stone_cold_newyork: so tell me the colour of ur pussy
stone_cold_newyork: dont feel shy
aural_fixations: crust.
stone_cold_newyork: com on i am not gonna fuck ur pussy ryte now
stone_cold_newyork: so just tell me
aural_fixations: I said. Crust.
stone_cold_newyork: ok and are u ready and good enough to take a mighty hard dick in u
aural_fixations: Sure.. who are you going to get?
stone_cold_newyork: yeah me
aural_fixations: Oh.
aural_fixations: You aren't able to satisfy me.
stone_cold_newyork: u know i am bastard in bed
stone_cold_newyork: well i will make u crazy in bed
stone_cold_newyork: i am a great sex lover
stone_cold_newyork: i can push into u so hard that u wont go for any other dick in ur life
stone_cold_newyork: i will make u screem and aditcted to my nasty dick
aural_fixations: You can't satisfy me.
aural_fixations: You don't know how.
stone_cold_newyork: i can.........
aural_fixations: You have no idea how.
stone_cold_newyork: i can lick ur clit for hours till u wont tell me to stop
aural_fixations: That is not what satisfies me.
stone_cold_newyork: i am a graet licker
stone_cold_newyork: i can flick my tongue on ur clit
aural_fixations: That doesn't satisfy me either.
stone_cold_newyork: just left and then right then ina nd then out so fast and vigrous
stone_cold_newyork: well i know u liking what i am saying
stone_cold_newyork: i can feel that u are feeling something nice between ur legs
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: It's funny though.
stone_cold_newyork: yes dont lie
aural_fixations: I don't "like" it. It doesn't turn me on.
aural_fixations: It just makes me laugh at you.
stone_cold_newyork: no it is not funny ,i can feel the pressure buliding between ur legs ....well u want to open ur legs,,,so just do it
aural_fixations: Its hilarious that you think that's sexy.
stone_cold_newyork: i am ready to lick ur clit for ours and even lick ur arm pits
aural_fixations: It's amusing that you think that any of that is what I like.
stone_cold_newyork: i am gonna lick ur ass.and then gonna lick ur back for hours
aural_fixations: That doesn't do it either.
aural_fixations: See.. I know you are BAD in bed.
aural_fixations: Do you know why I KNOW?
stone_cold_newyork: well i am sure u would likeme to flick my tongue between ur feet fingers
aural_fixations: Because you haven't even ASKED what I like.
aural_fixations: A man who doesn't ASK, is BAD in bed.
aural_fixations: and it seems you are the worst.
stone_cold_newyork: and i can feel now that u are too curious to talk to me and that is why ur typin speed is increasing
stone_cold_newyork: well i havent asked u coz i know u wont tell me so it is better i should try ever sex poses and techinques
aural_fixations: You're right. I won't tell you.
stone_cold_newyork: wat about if i start licking nad flicking the flesh around ur ears
aural_fixations: Because you don't interest me.
aural_fixations: A man who doesn't interest my MIND has NO chance getting in my pants.
aural_fixations: I think you're a moron.
stone_cold_newyork: what if i hols ur hair and pull them backa nd start licking and kiss ur throat bone
aural_fixations: And now that I've said that, and gotten all this conversation in my blog, I'm going to put you back on ignore. Bye!
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home