Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

.
.
.

mr_doe3382: where are you from
aural_fixations: st louis
mr_doe3382: what do you look like
aural_fixations: Doesn't really matter I guess.
mr_doe3382: why you say that
aural_fixations: Why would it matter? lol
mr_doe3382: cause I asked
aural_fixations: That's why I don't have one on my profile.
mr_doe3382: you not being very nice you know that
aural_fixations: What do you expect from someone named "Ice Cold Miss Priss"?
aural_fixations: Not giving someone my picture doesn't mean that I'm MEAN. It means that it doesn't matter what I look like.
mr_doe3382: I don't want your picture you could describe yourself to me
aural_fixations: I look like a girl who has a boyfriend.
mr_doe3382: oh well thats all you had to say
mr_doe3382: I respect that
aural_fixations: Its in my profile.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home