Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

.
.
.

bimale2please: hi
aural_fixations: Hi
bimale2please: how are you?
aural_fixations: fine
bimale2please: good
bimale2please: you have a pic.?
aural_fixations: I guess.
bimale2please: can i see your pic.?
aural_fixations: http://photos.yahoo.com/aural_fixations
bimale2please: ty
bimale2please: wow your a hottie
bimale2please: you have a cam?
bimale2please: you still there?
aural_fixations: I have one, but I'm not turning it on now.
bimale2please: can i view it?
aural_fixations: It isn't on.
bimale2please: oh ok, you single?
aural_fixations: No.
bimale2please: thats ok...lol
bimale2please: ever meet anyone off the net?
aural_fixations: I have at chat parties.
bimale2please: none like one on one?
bimale2please:
aural_fixations: Nope.
bimale2please: where about are you from?
aural_fixations: stl
bimale2please: cool
bimale2please: so am i
bimale2please: did you see my pic.?
aural_fixations: No. I don't look at pics or cams.
bimale2please: well hell we should meet then
bimale2please: interested?
aural_fixations: No.
bimale2please:
aural_fixations: I have a boyfriend.
bimale2please: i wont tell
bimale2please: lol
aural_fixations: I would never meet someone shady like that.
bimale2please: my gf is bi curious
aural_fixations: Good for her.
aural_fixations: I'm not curious. I have female parts.
bimale2please: i know
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home