Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

.
.
.
j_a_c_e100: hey whats up 26 m illinois near st louis
aural_fixations: hi.
j_a_c_e100: hi asl pls
aural_fixations:
aural_fixations: Profile.
j_a_c_e100: ok, but it doesnt tell me what you look like
aural_fixations: doesn't matter what I look like.
j_a_c_e100: uh yeah it does
j_a_c_e100: to me
aural_fixations: Why would it?
j_a_c_e100: so
j_a_c_e100: nevermind
j_a_c_e100: bye
aural_fixations: lol
aural_fixations: bye.
j_a_c_e100: lol
j_a_c_e100: bye
j_a_c_e100: prob about 300 lbs
aural_fixations: Yeah. Probably.
j_a_c_e100: and ugly as all hell
j_a_c_e100: not me
aural_fixations: Don't you know how to check photos of people who don't have them posted?
j_a_c_e100: im not the one
j_a_c_e100: nope not computer savvy
j_a_c_e100: sorry gotta life
aural_fixations: (I look like a girl who has a boyfriend... which is why it doesn't matter what I look like. )
aural_fixations: do this:
j_a_c_e100: ok ugly
aural_fixations: photos.yahoo.com/(screen name)
j_a_c_e100: we'll just call u that
j_a_c_e100: peace
aural_fixations: that will let you be sneaky and see pics of people who don't have them posted.
j_a_c_e100: well where is ur pic
aural_fixations: http://photos.yahoo.com/aural_fixations
aural_fixations: when you want to see anyone else's, just put their sn where mine is, and *poof*, if they have pics, you see them.
j_a_c_e100: i wanna see you
aural_fixations: then click on that link.
j_a_c_e100: well..........................................................................
j_a_c_e100: ???
j_a_c_e100: im waiting
aural_fixations: CLICK ON THAT LINK.
aural_fixations: That's a link to my pictures.
j_a_c_e100: i seen a pic was it you
aural_fixations: there are lots of pics in that album if you click on it. yes it was me.
j_a_c_e100: ur hot
j_a_c_e100: wanna hook up
j_a_c_e100: lol
aural_fixations: No.
j_a_c_e100: me either
j_a_c_e100: but i bet i look better than ur so called man
aural_fixations: Doesn't matter.
j_a_c_e100: yes it does
aural_fixations: Why does it matter? I'm not shallow.
j_a_c_e100: give me a chance
j_a_c_e100: me either
aural_fixations: No. I don't respect people who try to go for people who are in a relationship.
j_a_c_e100: yeah well im married
j_a_c_e100: lol
j_a_c_e100: so now what
j_a_c_e100: we can have fun me and you
aural_fixations: Go make your relationship better with your wife.
j_a_c_e100: hahhahhhahhha
j_a_c_e100: mission impossible
aural_fixations: Then divorce her and quit being a maggot online.
j_a_c_e100: u know u can stop talkin to me ne time
j_a_c_e100: fuck you
aural_fixations: I already said "no".
j_a_c_e100: bye bitch
j_a_c_e100: i mean ho
aural_fixations: Lmao. you ARE an idiot.
aural_fixations: If I were a ho, I'd be meeting up with you.
j_a_c_e100: dont worry i have ur comp scanned ill b seein ya
aural_fixations: Yes. Goodbye little man.
j_a_c_e100: so whats up
j_a_c_e100: little, honey u might wanna feel again
aural_fixations: I'm speaking of your BRAIN and moral content.
j_a_c_e100: im all man , all 8 inches honey
j_a_c_e100: i have no brain,
aural_fixations: Obviously.
j_a_c_e100: so what
aural_fixations: Unworthy of me.
j_a_c_e100: im worthy
j_a_c_e100: im just foolin round
aural_fixations: You've been blogged. http://noctourna.blogspot.com
aural_fixations: Have a nice day. *ignore*.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home