Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Friday, December 19, 2003

.
.
.

buckeyefan032: Y U ACTIBG LIKE UR TOO COOL?
aural_fixations: I act... like I'm busy.
buckeyefan032: STAND UP
aural_fixations: no
buckeyefan032: Y
aural_fixations: Why would I?
buckeyefan032: SO I CAN SEE
aural_fixations: You don't need to see.
buckeyefan032: REAL QUICK
aural_fixations: I'm not here for that. Go watch someone else's cam.
buckeyefan032: THATS WHY GIRLS LIKE U CANT GET GUYS LIKE ME
aural_fixations: A blessing.
aural_fixations: I don't want a guy who looks for skin on the net.
buckeyefan032: NOT LOOKING FOR SKIN
buckeyefan032: JUST WANTED TO SEE THE WHOLE BODY
aural_fixations: I perfer men who have... evolved.
buckeyefan032: IM EVOLVED
buckeyefan032: IM A COMPUTER ENGINEER
aural_fixations: That's lovely.
aural_fixations: Now move along if you want more from a cam than this.
buckeyefan032: U MUST BE FAT
aural_fixations: Yes. And you must have a tiny penis.
buckeyefan032: I GOT A PIC
buckeyefan032: ITS 8 INCHES
aural_fixations: And you're looking at my CAM.
aural_fixations: You can SEE that I'm not fat, moron.
buckeyefan032: FROM YOUR HEAD?
aural_fixations: You really aren't very smart.
aural_fixations: You can see my arms. You can see my chin. You can see my neck.
buckeyefan032: DOESNT MEAN YOU DONT HAVE A FAT ASS AND BELLY
aural_fixations: Yes. You've busted me. Oh boy. What a waste I am.
aural_fixations: Now go watch someone else's cam.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home