Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

.
.
.

luvchics_withprettyfeet: hey
yes_miss_jenna: hi
luvchics_withprettyfeet: how r u
yes_miss_jenna: fine
luvchics_withprettyfeet: what r u up to today
yes_miss_jenna: having lunch
luvchics_withprettyfeet: do u have pretty feet
yes_miss_jenna: Yes.
luvchics_withprettyfeet: what size
yes_miss_jenna: 7.5
luvchics_withprettyfeet: i would luv to worship ur feet
yes_miss_jenna: I might consider allowing you to see pictures, after you have given me money and gifts.
luvchics_withprettyfeet: so u would never let me worship ur pretty feet in person
yes_miss_jenna: No.
luvchics_withprettyfeet: i would give u $500 cash up front to kiss ur toes
yes_miss_jenna: I don't meet right away, until I know a submissive is worthy.
luvchics_withprettyfeet: im worthy ..ima great toe sucker
yes_miss_jenna: *I* decide who is worthy.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home