Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

.
.
.

bicurfeminstl: Hi...this is admittedly crazy...but I am out of town visiting family and have been looking for a girl I feel I can trust to help me with a surprise for my boyfriend tonight in St. Louis...You think you might want to?

aural_fixations: Yes.

bicurfeminstl: you ever done anything like this before?

aural_fixations: Yes.

bicurfeminstl: what did you do?

aural_fixations: I inserted a railroad spike into the head of his penis. Then I covered it with wax and a wick, and lit it. We sang happy birthday. I made him bend over and blow himself. That was a great present.

bicurfeminstl: for who?

bicurfeminstl: lol

aural_fixations: The present was for him.

aural_fixations: It was his bday.

bicurfeminstl: and he enjoyed a railroad spike in his penis?

aural_fixations: Yes. He kept calling me "Susan".

bicurfeminstl: so...whats wrong with that?

aural_fixations: My name is Ken.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home