Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Sunday, November 16, 2003

.
.
.

oldskoolrocker2002: hi babe, how are you?

aural_fixations: hi. fine. you?

oldskoolrocker2002: I'm wonderful...Age?

oldskoolrocker2002: Where in STL do you live?

aural_fixations: oh.

aural_fixations: 31

aural_fixations: soco

oldskoolrocker2002: pic or cam?

aural_fixations: i sometimes have a cam on. but not tonight.

oldskoolrocker2002: may I view you? Or can you send me a pic?

aural_fixations: i have pics i guess.

aural_fixations: i'm not turning on my cam tonight.

oldskoolrocker2002: may I see some pics?

aural_fixations: they aren't that important. but if you must: http://photos.yahoo.com/aural_fixations

oldskoolrocker2002: your absolutley beautiful!!!!

aural_fixations: thanks.

oldskoolrocker2002: are you single?

aural_fixations: i'm not on the market.

oldskoolrocker2002: lol...Can I ask you a ?

aural_fixations: i guess

oldskoolrocker2002: Honestly not being a creep, but I've got this most major major major thing for boobs! Just curious, cup size?

aural_fixations: you'll have to remain curious.

oldskoolrocker2002: you tease, lol

aural_fixations: i didn't tease.

oldskoolrocker2002: well I wanna know, lol

aural_fixations: well want in one hand and poop in the other.

oldskoolrocker2002: huh?

aural_fixations: that means no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home