Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, December 08, 2003

.
.
.
gatewaycity_g: why are you not talking to me ... you are making me sad

yes_miss_jenna: Because I'm busy.

gatewaycity_g: Stop being busy

gatewaycity_g: dammit

yes_miss_jenna: This is why I don't make friends with people. because I am definitely not a maintainer.

gatewaycity_g: well you need to be

yes_miss_jenna: I don't need to be anything other than who I already am.

yes_miss_jenna: I've always been this way. I am fine with it.

yes_miss_jenna: It pisses me off when people expect more out of me.

gatewaycity_g: well you need to change

gatewaycity_g: i dont expect anything from

yes_miss_jenna: I don't need to change. I like who I am.

gatewaycity_g: you

gatewaycity_g: you are assuming i expect something from you

yes_miss_jenna: I don't call people. I don't talk to people if I don't feel like it. My terms.

gatewaycity_g: because you are lonely or trying to be by yourself...

yes_miss_jenna: And **I** LIKE it that way.

gatewaycity_g: just because you are different doesnt mean you cant be friendly

yes_miss_jenna: I like to be left alone when I want to be left alone.

gatewaycity_g: i hear ya

yes_miss_jenna: I make no apologies for it.

gatewaycity_g: but damn you act like no one can care about you

gatewaycity_g: you dont have to make apologies...cause i am not accepting them

yes_miss_jenna: Alright.

yes_miss_jenna: I told you upfront this is how I am.

gatewaycity_g: i know

gatewaycity_g: but i didnt tell you how i was

gatewaycity_g: i will go deep into you mind and you cant stop it

yes_miss_jenna: Sure I can. Ignore is my friend.

gatewaycity_g: you can only ignore...for so long

gatewaycity_g: cause i will make you talk

yes_miss_jenna: I really don't want to be friends.

yes_miss_jenna: I would like for you to leave me alone.

gatewaycity_g: you dont have to be friends with me

gatewaycity_g: i cant

yes_miss_jenna: You annoy me.

gatewaycity_g: you want to leave me alone because you are scared

gatewaycity_g: now i annoy you

gatewaycity_g: lol

gatewaycity_g: you are so funny

gatewaycity_g: you cant handle a real person

yes_miss_jenna: No. That's why I don't want to answer your messages.

gatewaycity_g: that is all

gatewaycity_g: i dont annoy you..

yes_miss_jenna: You DO annoy me.

gatewaycity_g: you are just scared of me

gatewaycity_g: that is all

yes_miss_jenna: Believe what you want.

yes_miss_jenna: I don't want to know you.

yes_miss_jenna: I never ask questions.

gatewaycity_g: you dont want to open up....you keep yourself bottled up like some type of kid

yes_miss_jenna: I never ask how you are.

yes_miss_jenna: I never PM you.

yes_miss_jenna: I don't care.

gatewaycity_g: i dont care...i will pm you all the time..

gatewaycity_g: i dont care about you

gatewaycity_g: i am just on here for a pasttime

gatewaycity_g: that is all

yes_miss_jenna: I am going to block you now. Have a nice day.

.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home