Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Friday, December 05, 2003

.
.
.

needawoman63129: i am mildly retarded and have never seen boobs will you show me
yes_miss_jenna: Sure.
yes_miss_jenna: Close your eyes and dream.
needawoman63129: thaat is not nice to make fu of spcal people
yes_miss_jenna: I didn't make fun.
yes_miss_jenna: I told you, just like I tell everyone else.
needawoman63129: you could have said no srry not ry to be funny
yes_miss_jenna: I'm not sorry.
yes_miss_jenna: I tell you the same thing I tell everyone.
needawoman63129: fine
yes_miss_jenna: I could have said for you to lift up your shirt.
needawoman63129: why you make fun of me i said i was sorry
yes_miss_jenna: I could have told you to show me your brains first. With a gun.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home