Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, December 08, 2003

.
.
.

biggdawg8_4u: hey do u like young guys
yes_miss_jenna: Only if they buy me stuff.
biggdawg8_4u: i'm loaded sexy
biggdawg8_4u: my pic is on profile
yes_miss_jenna: I don't meet. I don't do anything sexual. I just accept presents and money.
biggdawg8_4u: ok
biggdawg8_4u: so what kind of present would it take to see your tits right now
yes_miss_jenna: a dream.
biggdawg8_4u: ok good look gold digging might want to buy some better looks if u think someone is gonna give u stuff
yes_miss_jenna: I'd like to take the time to point out here, that you called me sexy before I rejected you asking to see my boobs. :))
biggdawg8_4u: fuck you
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home