Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Sunday, December 21, 2003

.
.
.

leeroyleeroy2002: your fucked, whats the deal??
aural_fixations: perhaps....
aural_fixations: I don't want to chat.
aural_fixations: Perhaps... I'm only online to chat with people that I already know.
leeroyleeroy2002: whats the story with all the automated repies
leeroyleeroy2002: *replies
leeroyleeroy2002: why go into chat rooms then?
aural_fixations: To let people know to stop PMing me if I don't answer.
aural_fixations: I am not in a chatroom.
leeroyleeroy2002: you ve been and you go in them
aural_fixations: If I don't answer, I'm busy, or annoyed.
aural_fixations: I am not right now.
aural_fixations: AND my friends do go in chatrooms.
leeroyleeroy2002: you do and have been in one
aural_fixations: So?
aural_fixations: That doesn't mean I want to be continually PMed.
leeroyleeroy2002: so why go in there if you dont want other people to im you?
leeroyleeroy2002: go in private rooms
aural_fixations: Because I want to chat in the chatroom.
leeroyleeroy2002: well by definition, the chatroom is a place where people chat if you hadnt noticed
aural_fixations: I do chat in there.
aural_fixations: When I am in there. Or, I just watch people chat.
leeroyleeroy2002: why get so pissy when people im you??
aural_fixations: I'm not pissy. I'm CLEAR.
leeroyleeroy2002: your a racist
aural_fixations: "I'm busy" is clear
aural_fixations: LMAO
leeroyleeroy2002: whats the deal with the automated reply about iraqies etc??
leeroyleeroy2002: racist
leeroyleeroy2002: pure and simpl
leeroyleeroy2002: simply
aural_fixations: Because my experience with THEM is not good.
aural_fixations: I have every right to select with whom I don't want to chat.
leeroyleeroy2002: racist
aural_fixations: I like to chat with people who can form complete sentences in English.
aural_fixations: Not "Plz show ur tits"
leeroyleeroy2002: are you anti social
aural_fixations: "hai h r u"
aural_fixations: That's annoying.
aural_fixations: Yes. I am anti social.
leeroyleeroy2002: why are you??
aural_fixations: That's my nature.
leeroyleeroy2002: sad, very very sad
aural_fixations: Yes. Go cry about it to someone else.
leeroyleeroy2002: haha
leeroyleeroy2002: oh no, she told me to go away
aural_fixations: Yes.
leeroyleeroy2002: hey is this yours
aural_fixations: Goodbye.
leeroyleeroy2002: L
leeroyleeroy2002: O
leeroyleeroy2002: S
leeroyleeroy2002: E
leeroyleeroy2002: R
aural_fixations: This is yours: idiot.
leeroyleeroy2002: opps
leeroyleeroy2002: thats original
aural_fixations: OH. And yours was made up all by yourself?
leeroyleeroy2002: yeah
aural_fixations: Including the scrolling?
leeroyleeroy2002: 100%
aural_fixations: Brilliance.
leeroyleeroy2002: i know
aural_fixations: I'm so floored that I can't chat with you anymore. You amaze me. Goodbye.
leeroyleeroy2002: hehe
leeroyleeroy2002: racist
aural_fixations: http://noctourna.blogspot.com
leeroyleeroy2002: anti social loser
leeroyleeroy2002: yep i ve been reading
leeroyleeroy2002: how sad of you
aural_fixations: you've been blogged. and now you're going on ignore.
leeroyleeroy2002: hehe
aural_fixations: *ignore*
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home