Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

.
.**I have my suspicions regarding this person's identity**
.

stone_cold_newyork: hey i would like to ask u something and i am sure it will benifit ya
stone_cold_newyork: so can i?
aural_fixations: What.
stone_cold_newyork: well u might have too many pms to chat with but i a sure i can get really interesting for ya
stone_cold_newyork: but b4 i ask u something ,i just wanna know ,how important do u see money in ur life ?
aural_fixations: depends.
stone_cold_newyork: depends on wat?
aural_fixations: Just ask the question.
stone_cold_newyork: oke fine
stone_cold_newyork: do u like diamonds and would u like if some one gift u most beautiful neckless made of diamonds
stone_cold_newyork: i have the reasons why i am asking ya this thing,but frst u answer me
aural_fixations: Sure.
stone_cold_newyork: okie my name is allan trasher...i have the business of diamonds and i can gift them to someone nice and i have already done it 3 or 4 times i my life,,actually i like spending money on sweet ladies
stone_cold_newyork: ur silence says u dont like diamonds?
stone_cold_newyork: is it!
aural_fixations: I said "sure".
aural_fixations: What do you want.
stone_cold_newyork: u never answer my important question...how imortant is money to u..?
stone_cold_newyork: ok fine sorry to bother ya......i think u dont like rich men
stone_cold_newyork: i had something to offer u but it seems u are not interested
aural_fixations: I'm asking YOU what do you want?
aural_fixations: It seems that you're a salesman and I'm listening to a telemarketer.
aural_fixations: Get to the point.
stone_cold_newyork: hahaha
stone_cold_newyork: lmao
stone_cold_newyork: okie fine ,i wanna know u and i would like to have pleasure to spend lots of money on u
aural_fixations: Define "know" me.
stone_cold_newyork: okie....know u means ,i would lie to know few things about ya and after that would liek to meet ya and after that would liek to give lotsof gifts to ya and spend money on ya........
stone_cold_newyork: how is that sounding to ya
stone_cold_newyork: and would liek to go for a candle light dinner
aural_fixations: I have a boyfriend.
stone_cold_newyork: aha.....so does that mean a sweet women like u cant meet and know other person who likes her
aural_fixations: It means I'm not at all interested in meeting any other man.
stone_cold_newyork: well what if u get a bag fullof dollers
aural_fixations: Then I take his money, he gets nothing, and then I have a boyfriend AND a bag full of dollars.
stone_cold_newyork: hey ,listen i am very choosy when i choose anything forme...i think i like u
aural_fixations: I don't care.
aural_fixations: I'm not interested in meeting you.
aural_fixations: I have a boyfriend.
aural_fixations: RESPECT that.
stone_cold_newyork: ok fine but we can be net friends
stone_cold_newyork: ok i respect u now
aural_fixations: I don't tell people "ok. now you're my friend."
stone_cold_newyork: i like to respect women
stone_cold_newyork: okie fine and even i dont give offers to every women i meet ,so u too should respect me
stone_cold_newyork: anyways ,till now it is nice talking to u and i must say NIC MEETING YA
aural_fixations: uh huh
stone_cold_newyork: so how old is aural fixations?
stone_cold_newyork: hey i like onething about u..UR HANDS
stone_cold_newyork: LOL
aural_fixations: 31
stone_cold_newyork: okie and wherea re ya from?
aural_fixations: st louis
stone_cold_newyork: ok umarried?
aural_fixations: Did I just not say that I have a *boyfriend*?
stone_cold_newyork: so that does not mean u are maried to him?
aural_fixations: He would be my HUSBAND.
stone_cold_newyork: ok hope so
stone_cold_newyork: lol

stone_cold_newyork: hey u there
aural_fixations: yes
stone_cold_newyork: i like ur hair...why dont u untie them ,they would look much beter when u untie them
aural_fixations: What??
aural_fixations: untie WHAT?
stone_cold_newyork: untie ur hair
stone_cold_newyork: make them open
aural_fixations: What?
aural_fixations: My hair isn't tied.
aural_fixations: What the hell are you talking about?
stone_cold_newyork: ok
stone_cold_newyork: fine
stone_cold_newyork: so tell me how tall are ya?
aural_fixations: 5*3
stone_cold_newyork: ok that is not a good height
stone_cold_newyork: anyways u hae to be with it
aural_fixations: I like my height. It is perfect.
stone_cold_newyork: hey what is ur month of birth
aural_fixations: 7
stone_cold_newyork: july
stone_cold_newyork: so are u leo
aural_fixations: no.
stone_cold_newyork: cancer?
aural_fixations: Yes.
stone_cold_newyork: ok fine
stone_cold_newyork: would u liek to know about ur future
stone_cold_newyork: i know lots of astrology
aural_fixations: No.
stone_cold_newyork: and would u like to know about ur comming year i mean 2004
aural_fixations: No.
stone_cold_newyork: ok fine
stone_cold_newyork: as uw ish
stone_cold_newyork: i can tell u about ur nature and what kind of women u are
aural_fixations: No.
stone_cold_newyork: what
stone_cold_newyork: no
stone_cold_newyork: no
stone_cold_newyork: no
stone_cold_newyork: no
stone_cold_newyork: cant u say yes
stone_cold_newyork: lmao
aural_fixations: If you ask a question that I agree to.
aural_fixations: So far, you have not.
stone_cold_newyork: lol
aural_fixations: I know astrology. I don't need you to tell me. So, no, and no.
stone_cold_newyork: okie fine so u are gonna answer me
stone_cold_newyork: thanxs
stone_cold_newyork: ok do u know about luck lines in ur hand
stone_cold_newyork: i am sure u dont know about them
aural_fixations: I know palmology.
stone_cold_newyork: ok just show me ur hands
aural_fixations: So no, don't tell me about that either.
aural_fixations: No.
stone_cold_newyork: i wanna see once
aural_fixations: I SAID NO.
stone_cold_newyork: ok let me teach something else
stone_cold_newyork: do u know about pencil trace
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: I don't care to know.
stone_cold_newyork: hehe,dont u think u are talking like a looser
aural_fixations: What?
stone_cold_newyork: hey u dont know about pencil trace and still u dont wanna know,,,does that make any sense
stone_cold_newyork: ?
aural_fixations: I don't know about being lit on fire and stood in front of a moving bus either... and I know that I don't want to know.
stone_cold_newyork: It's thrilling with the finger. It's performed with the forefinger or with the middle finger, which is also called the love finger, because it's the most skilful in this type of caresses. With a pencil's precision and the lightness of a feather, the middle finger re-shapes the body. this is called as pencil trace
aural_fixations: I'm going to put you on ignore now.
aural_fixations: Bye.
stone_cold_newyork: lol
stone_cold_newyork: hey this is not offensive
stone_cold_newyork: u should know about everythig in life
aural_fixations: I TOLD you no, and you did not respect it.
stone_cold_newyork: so chill out my dear friend
stone_cold_newyork: k fine
stone_cold_newyork: sorry
aural_fixations: I don't wish to speak with someone who has such disrepect.
stone_cold_newyork: i respect u now
stone_cold_newyork: so plz smile
stone_cold_newyork: u look beter when u smile
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: I only smile when I want to.
stone_cold_newyork: so just smile
stone_cold_newyork: ya
aural_fixations: Not when someone tells me to.
aural_fixations: I'm not a little puppet.
stone_cold_newyork: hehe so rude
stone_cold_newyork: u are old puppet whome i love to respect
stone_cold_newyork: lol
aural_fixations: I am not a puppet.
stone_cold_newyork: okie fine
stone_cold_newyork: u have nice eyes
stone_cold_newyork: i mean nice and deep eyes
aural_fixations: I know.
stone_cold_newyork: i was just reminding ya
stone_cold_newyork: i thought u forgot it
stone_cold_newyork: so what s ur waist size?
stone_cold_newyork:
aural_fixations: It is none of your busines.
stone_cold_newyork: ok fine can i add u
aural_fixations: No.
stone_cold_newyork: i promise u that some day i will be helpful to u
stone_cold_newyork: u never know when u will need me
stone_cold_newyork: u always need rich men so we better be friends
stone_cold_newyork: i am serious
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: I'm fine with the friends I have.
stone_cold_newyork: just add me as well
stone_cold_newyork: u have nothing to loose
stone_cold_newyork: hey
stone_cold_newyork: hello
aural_fixations: What
stone_cold_newyork: let us be friends
stone_cold_newyork: a true one
aural_fixations: That's is completely socially awkward.
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: I won't be friends who asks to be friends.
stone_cold_newyork: ok fine
stone_cold_newyork: ok bye u take care
stone_cold_newyork: i tried a lot but u dont want to talk to me
aural_fixations: bye
stone_cold_newyork: bye
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home