Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Sunday, December 28, 2003

.
.
.

glen_en: Hi wanna chat with a sweet male here
aural_fixations: hi
glen_en: how are you doing today
aural_fixations: fine
glen_en: cool
glen_en: where are you from, and are you single my I ask
aural_fixations: Not single.
aural_fixations: stl
glen_en: are you looking for any fun tonight
aural_fixations: I plan on having fun.
glen_en: cool
glen_en: whats your age loc my I ask
aural_fixations: 31
aural_fixations: St Louis
glen_en: I'm 30m st.peters is that ok with u
aural_fixations: No. I want you to move.
glen_en: move where
aural_fixations: Pine Lawn.
glen_en: oh
glen_en: so u got a pic
aural_fixations: several.
glen_en: my I see them
aural_fixations: It doesn't matter what I look like though.
glen_en: yeah
glen_en: no n ot really sorry
glen_en: r u there
aural_fixations: I'm here.
glen_en: whats your name my I ask
aural_fixations: Jenna
glen_en: Josh nice to meet you Jenna
aural_fixations: My houseboy's name is Josh.
glen_en: cool right
glen_en: well hey my I see some of your pics if u don't mind
aural_fixations: http://photos.yahoo.com/aural_fixations
glen_en: nice
glen_en: your sexy lookin
aural_fixations: thanks.
glen_en: my I ask where are you from
glen_en: r u there hunnie sugers
aural_fixations: st louis
glen_en: are you looking for a boyfriend
aural_fixations: I have one.
glen_en: ok are you looking for any fun tonight sex fun
aural_fixations: I told you that when we first started talking.
aural_fixations: Why would you ask me that, right after I said I have a boyfriend?
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home