Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

.
.
.
i_am_emmit_smith_22: will u flash ur hott

i_am_emmit_smith_22: moon

i_am_emmit_smith_22: plzz

aural_fixations: Nothing.

i_am_emmit_smith_22: anything

aural_fixations: Nothing.

i_am_emmit_smith_22: y not will u stand

aural_fixations: No.

aural_fixations: If you want to see more.. stop watching and find someone else's cam.

i_am_emmit_smith_22: u got any names

aural_fixations: No.

i_am_emmit_smith_22: plzz flash ill leave u alone

aural_fixations: You'll leave me alone now.

aural_fixations: I'm taking you off my cam and puttin you on ignore.

i_am_emmit_smith_22: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'

i_am_emmit_smith_22: dnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

aural_fixations: then shut up and move along.

i_am_emmit_smith_22: flash

i_am_emmit_smith_22: flash

i_am_emmit_smith_22: flash

aural_fixations: No more cam for you.

******
I couldn't block him from my cam. He was viewing under a false name. So I turned off my cam. The following is a friend harassing little silly emmit:

insomniabob: I'm going for weird and homosexual instead of angry....
aural_fixations: Ok. lol
insomniabob: Ooh, now I'm getting a rise out of him.
insomniabob: ANy ammo I can use?
aural_fixations: hrm.
aural_fixations: He just wouldn't leave me alone after i said no to flashing.
insomniabob: Aw, he iggied me.
aural_fixations: lol
insomniabob: insomniabob: YOU MOTHER FUCKER!
insomniabob: Why'd you do it?
i_am_emmit_smith_22: wad i do
insomniabob: Don't you fucking play dumb with me, you dumb wop!
insomniabob: Why'd you fucking do it? That's all I want to know!
i_am_emmit_smith_22: oh im lost
insomniabob: Why'd you kick my dog?
insomniabob: Huh?
insomniabob: WHY.
i_am_emmit_smith_22: ohh that dog was in the way
insomniabob: FUCK you emmit!
i_am_emmit_smith_22: no no
insomniabob: I'm so mad right now I could suck a dick!
i_am_emmit_smith_22: ahhhhhhhhhh
insomniabob: Don't you fucking finish first, you bastard!
i_am_emmit_smith_22: no
insomniabob: Shut up, emmit, you little man slut!
insomniabob: I'll fuck you like a prison gaurd!
i_am_emmit_smith_22: ok
i_am_emmit_smith_22: ok
insomniabob: insomniabob: Yeah, that's what I though.
i_am_emmit_smith_22: huh
i_am_emmit_smith_22: whore thats it im gna have to whoop some ass u fuckin slut back the fuck up off my ass bitch for i fuckin kill u
insomniabob: You can't kick my ass, emmit, it's MY turn to be on top!
insomniabob: You're the bottom today, boy!
insomniabob: i_am_emmit_smith_22: no slut fuckin eat shit u fuckin whore
i_am_emmit_smith_22: ok whos this do i kno u
insomniabob: If that's how you wanna play it, baby, I'm down.
insomniabob: Never done that scat stuff before, though.
i_am_emmit_smith_22: ignore time
insomniabob: that good for you?
aural_fixations: lol
aural_fixations: yes
insomniabob: glad to be of service.
aural_fixations: you're a star!!! *kisses*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home