Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

.
.
.

tim_herrell2000: hey dear r u there
aural_fixations: Stop annoying me.
tim_herrell2000: dear u r a very beautiful lady and i was just tryin to strike up conversation with u
aural_fixations: I'm not interested.
aural_fixations: I don't want to view your cam.
aural_fixations: I want you to leave me alone.
tim_herrell2000: thats cool
tim_herrell2000: all i was going to do dear is allow u to c why they all call me BIG PAPA PUMP!!! Im hung like a stallion and go like a thoroughbred!
aural_fixations: That's really dumb.
aural_fixations: Leave. Now.
tim_herrell2000: i would allow u to view my big hard thick juicy cock on my cam
aural_fixations: You're an idiot if you think I want to see that.
aural_fixations: Go chat with someone of lesser quality than I am.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home