Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, January 05, 2004

.
.
.

feed0_deed0: hey
aural_fixations: hi
feed0_deed0: m/16/tx ,, you ?
aural_fixations: 31
feed0_deed0:
feed0_deed0: you kidding
aural_fixations: no
feed0_deed0: u look 18
aural_fixations: thanks
feed0_deed0: can i cam for you
feed0_deed0: cum
aural_fixations: NO
feed0_deed0: why not
aural_fixations: 1- that's stupid.
aural_fixations: 2- you're underage.
feed0_deed0: damn underage ,,, when u see my cock you will change your mind
aural_fixations: Do you think talking like that turns a lady on?
feed0_deed0: no what turn you on then
aural_fixations: a GENTLEMAN who doesn't talk about anything sexual.
aural_fixations: someone smart.
feed0_deed0: if u were 15 I might turn you on
feed0_deed0: hey and I am smart
feed0_deed0: mom told me so
aural_fixations: You're going to have to go away now. I'm not interested.
feed0_deed0: can you at least look t my cock
aural_fixations: No.
feed0_deed0: how many guys you fucked in your life
aural_fixations: None of your business.
aural_fixations: I don't talk about sex.
aural_fixations: I don't appreciate a foul mouth.
aural_fixations: Now leave.
feed0_deed0: ok bye
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home