Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

.
.
.
*** the following is an entry in my website guestbook... www.mydohickey.com***
First Name : haha not
Leave your email address or Y! ID, Chicken. : you only wish you knew me
What super power would you choose? : invisible
Who was your favorite Brady? : blah
Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, commando? : non of your business
Thong, Bikini, Gramma panties, commando? : i know you wear thongs
Bitch at me here. : YOu are a spoiled little bitch, who has sex with men or women to get them to buy you stuff, your b/f is a whiney bitch, who couldnt hold his own in a fight, you both should go die!
Love me here. : haha love an ugly cunt like you? I think not!
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home