Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

.
.
.
deja goo



bicur_girl_in_mo: Hi...any interest in possibly having some fun with my boyfriend for me while he is working in st. louis tonight? I can explain more if you might want to
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Ok
bicur_girl_in_mo: interested maybe?
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Ok.
bicur_girl_in_mo: do you have a picture
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Well... what kind of fun did you have in mind?
bicur_girl_in_mo: well...I would like to find someone to have some fun with him...and well I am kind of thinking about maybe listening over the phone
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Ok. Does he have insurance? I don't cover hospital bills.
bicur_girl_in_mo: huh?
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Well, when I have fun, you know, I like to have FUN.
bicur_girl_in_mo: ok
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Lots of times guys aren't able to handle it.
bicur_girl_in_mo: please explain
bicur_girl_in_mo: I am curious
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Like with the last guy...
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: It was his birthday.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: He wanted a present. I'm GREAT at presents.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: He wanted a blow job.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: So I gave him one.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I inserted a railroad spike into the head of his penis. Then I covered it with wax and a wick, and lit it. We sang happy birthday. I made him bend over and blow himself. That was a great present.
bicur_girl_in_mo: lol
bicur_girl_in_mo: a present for who?
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Him.
bicur_girl_in_mo: a spike into his penis?
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Yes.
bicur_girl_in_mo: I was thinkikng something fun
bicur_girl_in_mo: but not that extreme
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: That IS fun.
bicur_girl_in_mo: maybe just make him cum for you
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I had to stop seeing him though.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Oh. That wouldn't be fun for me.
bicur_girl_in_mo: well, what would you like?
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I only have fun if there is blood and damage to the penis.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: And I get paid a LOT of money.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home