Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

.
.
.
turnkey0000: dude your 29 and using a screan name from a fantacy movie doriangray24: yes? doriangray24: point? turnkey0000: LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doriangray24: actually, it's from a turn of the century novel written by Oscar Wylde... if you could read, you may know this turnkey0000: all i know is i fucked your mom and Oscar Wylde can kiss my hairy ass faggot doriangray24: LOL you fuck fat bitches??
doriangray24: take you a while? turnkey0000: yes sir your mom called me her aerobics instructor and man i mean she was a tubby bitch doriangray24: dude, if you're gonna rip on someone, be prepared.... like bring more than 50% of your witt turnkey0000: nope turned it off and just came back on
turnkey0000: im never gonna win against a comic book geek who spent his adolesence reading a dictionary finding diferent things to make fun of people with doriangray24: yes, this is exactly what I do doriangray24: you bore me doriangray24: goodbye
turnkey0000: what the hell does it hurt me turnkey0000: I FUCKED YOUR TUBBY MOM I FUCKED YOUR TUBBY MOM NOW SHE HAS THE CLAP CAUSE I FUCKED YOUR TUBBY MOM doriangray24: well, at least we know who's spreading now turnkey0000: YEAH HER SPREADING MAYONASE ON HER CHEESEBURGER doriangray24: bet you love them burgers too dont you? turnkey0000: ONLY THE WAY THAT BITCH MAKES THEM
doriangray24: the size of your text is clearly indicative of an inferiority complex turnkey0000: NOPE ITS JUST THAT I HAVE A SMALL PENIS YOU STUPID FUCK
turnkey0000: but i could have one the size of a tree trunk and still not satisfy that hallway your mom calls a cunt turnkey0000: what you got to say to that you 400 lb still living at home with mother comic book reading snickers eat bed wetting faggot turnkey0000: eating* doriangray24: I have nothing to say that would top what you already said about yourself

turnkey0000: anyone else you stupid cock suckers
aural_fixations: ME!!! ME!!!!
turnkey0000: just try me
turnkey0000: pussy
aural_fixations: Turnkey... you only use baby insults. Cursing and name calling... your mama stuff... that's all training wheels.
turnkey0000: well then teach me oh great blow job queen
aural_fixations: You used a sexual reference in attempt to insult. Baby steps
turnkey0000: well the difference is that my shit ends up bothering people where the shit cultured fucks like you people use just goes right over my head
aural_fixations: When you are able to insult without cursing or name calling... or using sexual references... THEN you will be a worthy contestant on the Slam is Right.
turnkey0000: so pixie show me what you got
aural_fixations: You said yourself that you wouldn't be able to comprehend.
turnkey0000: notice that no one even starts with mr
aural_fixations: No. That's because we're FINISHED with you.
turnkey0000 left the room

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home