Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Friday, January 16, 2004

.
.
.

This is OBVIOUSLY a man.



girrl_on_cam:
aural_fixations: what.
girrl_on_cam: we look so much alike
girrl_on_cam: come see my cam
girrl_on_cam: only the face though
aural_fixations: no thanks.
girrl_on_cam: i think i am hotter though
girrl_on_cam: lol
girrl_on_cam: sorry don mean it in a bad way
aural_fixations: I don't care.
girrl_on_cam: but u got really small titties from what i see here
girrl_on_cam:
aural_fixations: I don't care.
aural_fixations: You can't see a thing.
aural_fixations: it only shows the top of my shirt.
girrl_on_cam: yes i can tell
aural_fixations: go away and bug someone else.
aural_fixations: You're an idiot.
aural_fixations: Leave.
girrl_on_cam: not bugging u
girrl_on_cam: just telling
aural_fixations: Yes, you are annoying me.
girrl_on_cam: u
aural_fixations: Your opinion doesn't matter to me.
girrl_on_cam: cause i told u the truth?
aural_fixations: I don't care what you think about me.
aural_fixations: go away.
girrl_on_cam: well if u r so sure of yourself
girrl_on_cam: tell me
girrl_on_cam: waz your size
aural_fixations: No.
girrl_on_cam: yep
aural_fixations: I don't talk about such things.
girrl_on_cam: way too tiny
aural_fixations: *I* am a lady.
aural_fixations: I don't talk about things like that.
girrl_on_cam: ofcourse how dare u talk about these things when yours r so tiny
aural_fixations: Your brain is what is tiny.
girrl_on_cam: people like to give weird excuses
girrl_on_cam: lady
girrl_on_cam: lol
aural_fixations: I will not fall for your psychological attempts.
girrl_on_cam: is that what your mom told u
girrl_on_cam: u r a lady
girrl_on_cam: thats funny
aural_fixations: You are way less classy, and way less intelligent for me to waste my time any longer.
aural_fixations: *ignore*
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home