Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

.
.
.

tom_cam2000: hi sexy lady
aural_fixations: hi
tom_cam2000: how are you?
tom_cam2000: u looks sexy
aural_fixations: fine. thanks.
tom_cam2000: do u have a bf?
aural_fixations: yes.
tom_cam2000:
tom_cam2000: do u like thongs?
aural_fixations: it says that in my automated reply, and in my profile.
aural_fixations: shouldn't be surprised.
aural_fixations: thongs.
tom_cam2000: ok
aural_fixations: I'm not going to talk about underwear.
tom_cam2000: ok
tom_cam2000: sex?
aural_fixations: I'm not going to talk about sex.
tom_cam2000: may I see your bra?
aural_fixations: I don't show.
tom_cam2000: are u wearing a bra?
aural_fixations: I'm not talking about underwear.
tom_cam2000: what are yout alking about?
aural_fixations: Nothing.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home