Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, January 12, 2004

.
.
.
blu2000rtdakota: you still with your BF?
aural_fixations: of course.
blu2000rtdakota: that blows
aural_fixations: Not for us.
blu2000rtdakota: how come he's never on with you?
aural_fixations: right now he's at the chiropractor.
aural_fixations: usually he's playing his computer game when i'm online.
blu2000rtdakota: why dont you ever play with him on cam!?
blu2000rtdakota: like give him head
aural_fixations: Why would I??
blu2000rtdakota: cause its fun to be watched!!!
aural_fixations: No, it isn't.
aural_fixations: Its fun to keep it private.
blu2000rtdakota: but its fun the other way too
aural_fixations: Not to me.
aural_fixations: PRIVACY is the key.
aural_fixations: I wouldn't have it any other way, and I would NEVER date someone who doesn't agree.
blu2000rtdakota: we all get to see him cum all over your face!!,unless you swallow!
aural_fixations: Ok.
aural_fixations: Dont message me again.
aural_fixations: I don't like the way you talk to me.
blu2000rtdakota: didnt mean anything by it
blu2000rtdakota: i mean everyone has sex!! sorry youre not able to talk about it
aural_fixations: I don't want any sexual talk.
aural_fixations: I AM able to talk about it. Privately. With my boyfriend.
aural_fixations: Not share it with random internet horndogs.
blu2000rtdakota: what fun is that
aural_fixations: If that's what you want... go elsewhere.
blu2000rtdakota: oh i do
blu2000rtdakota: i know you dont show
aural_fixations: Then go.
blu2000rtdakota: i sure would like to see you give head though!
aural_fixations: I am now putting you on ignore.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home