Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Sunday, January 11, 2004

.
.
.
hotguyfromstpeters's Yahoo! Profile

Harass this boy. Show no mercy. Oh. And don't look at the profile if you don't want to see a wang.

He has decided that he is a police officer with St. Charles County, in Missouri. What a fine, upstanding officer he must be, to go showing his WANG like that. I might also add, that he states that he is 19 in this profile. Hm. He was a 24 year old "detective" before. How bitter he gets when he is turned down. Poor poor little wang-slanger. This "cop" has decided that he will "bust" me. Though, he can't make up his mind. At first, he wanted to bust me for "prostitution". I think he knows he has nothing to go on. Then it was for running a "scam"... since I tell submissives to give me money. Let me ask you, "Officer"... is it a scam, really, if I am not misleading them in any way, and they are giving me gifts from their own free will? LMAO. Try again.

Love,
Jenna
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home