Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

.
.
.

woodywoody_4: hey how are you
aural_fixations: fine
woodywoody_4: wow, i got an eyeful when i IM ed you
aural_fixations: it happens.
woodywoody_4: Jenna like the name
aural_fixations: Thanks.
woodywoody_4: are ya busy
aural_fixations: not really
woodywoody_4: so what do ya look like
aural_fixations: That's always an awkward question.
woodywoody_4: why
aural_fixations: I don't post a photo on my profile.
aural_fixations: I guess I feel it doesn't matter what I look like.
woodywoody_4: just curious
aural_fixations: A chick. With some skin and some hair. Couple of eyes. Nothing weird, really.
woodywoody_4: LOL, well thats what I am looking for. Lets meet
woodywoody_4: LOL
aural_fixations: I look exactly like a chick who has a boyfriend.
woodywoody_4: im better
aural_fixations: Nobody is better.
woodywoody_4: try me
aural_fixations: I would never try a guy who doesn't respect other people's relationships.
woodywoody_4: you would love it
aural_fixations: I would love if you left me alone now. I am not interested. Thank you. Goodbye.
woodywoody_4: *** you
aural_fixations: Classy.
aural_fixations: You need to take rejection classes. I've been nothing but polite.
woodywoody_4: **** you
aural_fixations: What a vocabulary you have. I see that I am quite correct that you are a loser that is beneath me. I'm putting you on ignore now. Goodbye. *click*
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home