Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

.
.
.
touch_jenny: hello
aural_fixations: hi.
touch_jenny: how are u doing?
aural_fixations: fine
touch_jenny: ok
touch_jenny: are u male or female?
touch_jenny: u know who jenny is
touch_jenny: jenny is my sister and i really and obsessed about her physically
aural_fixations: ok.
touch_jenny: hey tell me is it bad to think about ur sister like that
touch_jenny: just be true
aural_fixations: I'm not God.
touch_jenny: but u can tell me ur view point
touch_jenny: just tell me waht u think?
aural_fixations: No.
touch_jenny: no for what?
aural_fixations: My opinion doesn't matter.
touch_jenny: ok it does not matter ,i know but atleast u can tell me
aural_fixations: If you are asking if its wrong... you already know the answer.
touch_jenny: hey for me if it is wrong it wontmake any diff but i am just asking ya
touch_jenny: i think u wont loose anything if u will tell me
aural_fixations: Go bother someone else.
touch_jenny: huh
touch_jenny: i was justa sking u something
touch_jenny: why dont u care to answer me u dad fucker
aural_fixations: No need to get a foul mouth.
aural_fixations: I don't CARE about you. I don't care about your sister.
aural_fixations: I care about you leaving me alone.
touch_jenny: care about ur dad's dick
touch_jenny: lol
aural_fixations: You are retarded.
aural_fixations: Begone with you.
touch_jenny: i know u would like to give him ur head
aural_fixations: Shoo.
touch_jenny: lol
touch_jenny: give ur dad ur head
aural_fixations: People who talk about incest... have no penis.
touch_jenny: he would like that mouth of urs on his shaft
aural_fixations: I don't have a father.
aural_fixations: Just like you don't have a penis.
touch_jenny: well i gotta really big one ,better then ur dad
touch_jenny: well okie u donthave a father ,thatmeans ur mom was being fucked up my an strager and that result in ur birth
touch_jenny: \that is interesting
aural_fixations: Ok. I'm bored with you. You haven't the intelligence to hold my interest.
touch_jenny: so ur mom was also a bitch
aural_fixations: I'm going to blog you. And then put you on ignore.
aural_fixations: Bye.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home