Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Friday, January 16, 2004

.
.
.
_o_bert_o_x: hi

x_o_bert_o_x: how are you

x_o_bert_o_x: are you going tio talk to me

aural_fixations: yeah.. kina busy

x_o_bert_o_x: ok well i just want to tell you something..............when you let me in your cam i just went threw yoru cam port and ui am about to instal a bunch of virus on your mother board and you wotn be on long when i do it unless you do what i say

aural_fixations: you're retarded.

x_o_bert_o_x: no i am not

aural_fixations: shoo.

aural_fixations: I dont' have time for weirdos.

x_o_bert_o_x: well if oyu iggy me or not talk to me i am goignto star sending oyu virus

aural_fixations: that's fine.

aural_fixations: It's funny that you have to threaten people to get them to talk to you.

aural_fixations: Are you that socially inept?

x_o_bert_o_x: nope just i just waannsee oyu do somethignon cam

aural_fixations: oh. too bad.

aural_fixations: I don't show.

aural_fixations: find someone else.

x_o_bert_o_x: well then you will have pc problems

aural_fixations: you'll see nothing here.

aural_fixations: I'm a computer tech.,

aural_fixations: throw anything at me you want.

aural_fixations: I can fix it... or rebuild myself another computer.

aural_fixations: all your stuff does is... annoy.

aural_fixations: not destruct.

x_o_bert_o_x: MaGiC bOoTeR v 4 By:MaGiC_666_

x_o_bert_o_x: GeT IT AT http://www.magics--hell.cjb.net

x_o_bert_o_x: bitch you went bye bye

aural_fixations: no. i didn't.
.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home