Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

.
.
.

hdewrock: how r u
aural_fixations: fine.
hdewrock: 24 male south county
hdewrock: your name is
hdewrock: mine is harold
aural_fixations: I know. We've talked.
hdewrock: kool
hdewrock: u got a pic
hdewrock: u up early huh
aural_fixations: I have a boyfriend.
hdewrock: oh
hdewrock: i have gf too
aural_fixations: I know.
hdewrock: u know me
aural_fixations: I said we've talked before.
hdewrock: ok
hdewrock: can i see a pic
aural_fixations: Profile.
hdewrock: so u dont see other ppl
aural_fixations: NO
aural_fixations: If I wanted to do that, I'd be single.
aural_fixations: That's what I tell you EVERY time you PM me.
hdewrock: im sorry i will leave u alone
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home