Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, January 19, 2004

.
.
.

sachin075in: hi
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: hi
sachin075in: hi
sachin075in: asl
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: 31
sachin075in: m/f
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Are you serious?
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: What do you think?
sachin075in: what?
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: With a screen name like this.... WHAT do you think?
sachin075in:
sachin075in: u r funny
sachin075in: u american r mother fucker
sachin075in: u dont know how to respect othere
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Go away.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I ONLY respect smart people.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: You aren't even smart enough to figure out if I'm a guy or a girl.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: You didn't even read my profile before you messaged me.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Instead, you bother me with questions that are answered in my profile.
sachin075in: no i dont have a time
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Then you don't "have a time" to chat.
sachin075in: sorry ok
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: So leave me alone.
sachin075in:
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home