Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, January 19, 2004

.
.
.

hdewrock: hello
hdewrock: u busy
hdewrock: 24 ,male south county
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: hi.
hdewrock: \how r ya
hdewrock: me just bored
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: fine.
hdewrock: so u live near me
hdewrock: thats good
hdewrock: so what u up to todayhdewrock: cold out huh
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I don't know. I haven't been out.
hdewrock: can i see your cam or a pic i gotta cam to
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: We've talked before.
hdewrock: yes
hdewrock: u remember
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Yes. I remember. Otherwise I wouldn't have said "we've talked before."
hdewrock: good
hdewrock: how u been
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: fine
hdewrock: goodc
hdewrock: can i see a pic
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude:
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: http://photos.yahoo.com/aural_fixations
hdewrock: damn u r a cutie
hdewrock: and u live round here
hdewrock:
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I have a boyfriend.
hdewrock: oh
hdewrock: i have gf
hdewrock: guess u probably dont keep secrets huh
hdewrock:
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Why would you mess around?
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I mean... break up with her if you want to do that.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I'm the kind of person who would get to know you, just so that I could tell your girlfriend.
hdewrock: just been together for a long time u know
hdewrock: u ever see other ppl
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: No.
hdewrock: ok
hdewrock: sorry
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: If I wanted to see other people, I'd break up with him and spend my energy on the other people... not on trying to "keep secrets".
hdewrock: sorry
hdewrock: thought u look good
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude:
hdewrock: hes pretty lucky to have nu
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I know.
hdewrock: i will quit bothering u now i can see im pissing u off
hdewrock: sorry
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home