Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

hihowareyou_fine: do you know much about computers?
aural_fixations: nah.
hihowareyou_fine: some guy sadi he was going to hack me
hihowareyou_fine: do you know about hacking? or how i could stop him
aural_fixations: i don't.
hihowareyou_fine: good cos if you dont flash me i will hack your computer, dont logoff, disconnect or turnoff your cam, as i can still get you, and then i will as you didnt listen to me
hihowareyou_fine: AND DONT IGNORE ME
aural_fixations: ah. a cyber rapist.
hihowareyou_fine: YEP
aural_fixations: no.
aural_fixations: I'm not doing anything you say.
aural_fixations: Boot me all you want.
aural_fixations: Computers aren't important to me.
hihowareyou_fine: IM NOT GOING TO BOOT YOU
aural_fixations: My morals are.
hihowareyou_fine: HOW ABOUT MONEY
aural_fixations: I don't care what you try to do. I'm not showing.
hihowareyou_fine: WHEN IM FINSHED WITH YOUR COMPUTER YOU WILL NEED TO SELL YOUR HOUSE TO FIX YOUR COMPUTER
aural_fixations: I don't need a computer.
aural_fixations: Your threats mean nothing.
hihowareyou_fine: GOOD
hihowareyou_fine: I HOPE THAT IS THE CASE FOR YOUR SAKE
hihowareyou_fine has stopped viewing your webcam.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Noctourna, your blog is awesome. I often search the net for adult sites
for pantyhose lovers and foot fetish fans and I found this one - http://pantyhose-feet-pictures.com.
Take a look if you're looking for fetish and free fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home