Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, May 24, 2004

stlhotpants82: wjays up
aural_fixations: hi
stlhotpants82: im a 21 yr old dude who luvs older sexy women
aural_fixations: Wonderful. Is this chat confessionals?
stlhotpants82: sure
aural_fixations: I see
aural_fixations: Do you wear hotpants?
stlhotpants82: do u like young healthy dudes?
stlhotpants82: nope
aural_fixations: This IS confession. You can tell me.
stlhotpants82: i know but i dont
aural_fixations: But its your screen name.
stlhotpants82: i just think its a funny sn
aural_fixations: I think you wear hotpants.
stlhotpants82: so what if i did?
aural_fixations: Then you should be asking my friend if HE likes young guys.
stlhotpants82: but i like chicks
aural_fixations: But you wear hotpants. I'll bet they're sparkly and silver.
stlhotpants82: i dont wear any but thats cool
aural_fixations: I see.
aural_fixations: Yes. I like younger guys. But I'm not interested.
stlhotpants82: y r u not interested?
aural_fixations: I like manly men.
stlhotpants82: thats what i am
aural_fixations: Not in those hotpants.
stlhotpants82: i aint wearin any
aural_fixations: pervert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home